VANCOUVER, B.C. – February 12, 2014 – QuickMobile, the global leader in enterprise event apps, today introduced QuickStar, a first-of-its-kind customer service and support program to help ease the burden on meeting planners and contribute to their mobile event app success. Among the new QuickMobile services: 24/7 year-round international customer support, a multi-event customer training program to enable the corporate-wide adoption of mobile event apps, event app data analysis, professional content services, and QuickU, a customized value-added learning management system. QuickMobile has also recently added several new client success managers who work directly with enterprise customers to ensure that QuickMobile’s mobile event apps contribute to their overall corporate event success.
“When it comes to mobile event apps, meeting planners and organizers expect a simple, trouble-free experience that doesn’t add to their already crazy workload,” said Patrick Payne, CEO of QuickMobile. “Our QuickStar program, combined with our client success managers, provides the full spectrum of service and support that clients will need to execute engaging mobile event apps, as well as an internal culture that promotes and fully maximizes mobile technology for success.”
Payne added, “We are the first event app provider to deliver global 24/7 customer service, and we want our customers around the world to know that we are committed to being available when and where they need us. Our goal is to deliver the ultimate mobile experience for everyone involved in event planning, management and execution. The combination of our industry-leading technology with our QuickStar service and support program gives our customers a distinct advantage, placing them on the fast track towards long-term success.”
Components of the QuickStar services and support program include:
- 24/7 Year-Round Customer Service – Regardless of where a customer is located or when their event is taking place, they will be able to reach a company representative trained to deliver immediate support.
- Multi-Event Training – QuickMobile works with enterprise customers to develop a customized training program to help deploy the MobileEvent multi-event technology throughout the organization.
- QuickU Learning Management System – Comprehensive and customized university-style online learning system that can be integrated with existing corporate learning departments. QuickU helps to build a culture of learning throughout the organization, providing access to materials and classes. Customers receive a customized site where they can complete courses, contribute content, establish permissions and roles, and interact with peers in online forums, among other services.
- Analytics Services – Customers can leverage QuickMobile’s analytics experts to analyze their mobile event app data and insights. QuickMobile develops comprehensive reports to help customers understand how attendees use and engage with their apps, and how the apps contribute to achieving event objectives. This information also pinpoints how to improve future event apps.
- Content Services – Customers can leverage QuickMobile’s in-house Content Specialists to upload all their event data on to the QuickMobile Platform and ensure that the event information is accurate and tested prior to the event going live.
Designed for today's mobile-savvy attendee, QuickMobile’s mobile app and analytics platform creates meaningful and lasting experiences. QuickMobile helps its customers deliver personalized, productive and fully-integrated events and meetings–across the enterprise and beyond–that captivate and engage attendees. With unparalleled expertise and a commitment to best practices, QuickMobile has helped thousands of high-performance organizations around the world transform their meetings and events. QuickMobile’s head office is located in Vancouver, Canada.