VANCOUVER, B.C. – March 13, 2014 – For QuickMobile, 2013 was a record year, with hundreds of new customers, broad industry recognition, international expansion and numerous awards for innovation and growth. Driven by market demand for mobile event solutions, QuickMobile produced thousands of event apps for millions of users in 2013 and is now seeing adoption by more than 300,000 event attendees per month.
In 2013, the company sold and launched more than 100 installations of it flagship product, a self-serve multi-event app platform, including to more than 40 Fortune 100 companies. It is the first product that addresses the need for year-round community engagement and enterprise-grade self-serve functionality. To support its growing number of customers, QuickMobile added 78 team members in 2013, an increase of 67 percent compared with 2012. The company also opened its European headquarters in London and doubled its strategic international partnerships; among them Eventsforce, GES and Lumi.
“When we look back at the history of our company, 2013 will be one that stands out as a pivotal year,” said Patrick Payne, CEO of QuickMobile. “Throughout 2013, we worked at a frenetic pace to meet demand, develop new technologies and prepare our company for additional growth. We have found tremendous traction for our multi-event technology with Fortune 100 companies, as well as global brands in all sectors, especially high tech, financial and health care. We have renewed our long-term strategic partnerships with the leading meetings professionals’ organizations in the world, and we continue to attract top talent. We are continuously developing and integrating new technologies and diversifying our product offering, further entrenching QuickMobile as the recognized leader in mobile event apps. When we look back at everything that we accomplished in 2013, it’s clear that we are primed for exponential growth in 2014.”
Additional highlights from 2013 include:
- Launched and delivered first self-serve multi-event app platform for the meetings industry, with more than 100 installations
- Ranked first in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 List, and 21st on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Awarded the prestigious Innovation Award from PCMA
- Named Emerging Company of the Year by BC Technology Industry Association
- First company to develop mobile event app for the new Apple iOS 7 operating system
- Launched MobilePlanner, the first enterprise-grade mobile planning app for event organizers
- Launched MobileVenue, a fully branded mobile app to help hotels, resorts and convention centers improve guest experience, drive revenue and enhance meeting services
- Established long-term agreements with MPI, PCMA, CEMA, IMEX, GBTA and other leading industry associations
Payne added, “Whether we’re developing an app for a single annual event, providing a platform for managing multiple events throughout the year, or supporting a small association or a large multinational corporation, we have the enterprise-grade technology to make it happen. We have provided thousands of organizations with captivating, secure and intuitive mobile solutions that help them achieve their event goals and engage and delight audiences.”
Designed for today's mobile-savvy attendee, QuickMobile’s mobile app and analytics platform creates meaningful and lasting experiences. QuickMobile helps its customers deliver personalized, productive and fully-integrated events and meetings–across the enterprise and beyond–that captivate and engage attendees. With unparalleled expertise and a commitment to best practices, QuickMobile has helped thousands of high-performance organizations around the world transform their meetings and events. QuickMobile’s head office is located in Vancouver, Canada.